PacStar® announced a new major edition of its widely deployed IQ-Core Software, now with remote operations and management (ROAM). The new edition called IQ-Core ROAM enables network administrators to view entire tactical networks through a single pane of glass, while sharing views and access to deployed operators at any level or echelon of the network, creating a collaborative, hierarchical, network operations and management structure.
IQ-Core ROAM integrates with and complements PacStar’s IQ-Core Network Communications Manager (NCM) for nodal management and IQ-Core Crypto Manager for CSfC and VPN management, creating a suite of solutions that ensure network situational awareness and consistent configuration and uptime, even in environments with disconnected, intermittent and limited connectivity. IQ-Core ROAM delivers unprecedented NOC to Node management capabilities in a unified easy-to-use, single pane of glass.
Key capabilities in IQ-Core ROAM include:
- Management capabilities for both local operators and central NOC administrators, running simultaneously at central and distributed locations
- Multiple site or mission-based diagrams to quickly gain targeted situational awareness
- Aggregated bandwidth, latency, flow, and availability data views to help troubleshoot and plan network configurations
- Ability to distribute and activate configurations, certificates, and other content to remote sites
- Drill down access to network nodes with full IQ-Core NCM and Crypto Manager capabilities
IQ-Core Software NCM, Crypto Manager and ROAM are used today by multiple US DoD tactical network programs, improving delivery of mission objectives by speeding network setup time, reducing configuration errors, automating configuration management and enhancing cyber defense. Its intuitive user interface with roles-based access control is ideal for both advanced administrators and entry-level operators, and enables programs to deploy advanced communications equipment while reducing reliance on contractor support personnel.
“IQ-Core ROAM brings the power, automation and ease-of-use of IQ-Core Software to the NOC,” said Peggy Miller, chief executive officer, PacStar. “PacStar is committed to delivering these benefits to all types of tactical networking systems, and this new edition illustrates our continuous development and high investment in R&D.”