WIN Enterprises, Inc.announces the MB-5000, a Micro SBC designed to provide rich I/O, including: 2x GbE LAN, 1x COM, 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1, and 1x USB 2.0. At 3.31” × 2.17” (84 × 55 mm), the device is just somewhat larger than a credit card.
MB-5000 supports a range of the Intel® mobile processors, including units from the Intel® ATOM E3900 Family, Celeron N3350 and Pentium N4200 processors. A range of CPU’s enables the device to be applied to a variety of applications that include: IoT, factory automation, robotics, digital signage, and control applications. The device features Mini-DP++, which supports display resolution of up to 4096 x 2160 pixels @ 60Hz. Wide temperature options are available.
- Small form factor Micro SBC for space-limited applications
- Single Channel LP DDR4 memory on board, up to 4GB
- Mini DP++ resolution supports up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz
- Expansion and storage: 1 Mini PCIe, 1 SMBus
- Rich I/O: 2x Intel GbE, 1x COM, 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1x USB 2.0
- 15 Year Intel component availability (IoTG Roadmap)